filters
Product:

Harbor Breeze - Sucks

My son bought me a ceiling fan, the fan works the lights dont. I contacted Harnor breeze . Thet told me to call back in 2 weeks. I gave them 3 weeks . Was told part stillnot in stock and callback in 2 weeks again! Called back and still not in stock.
2.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Reply to reviews
Ordered harbor breeze twin breeze fan/light kit off of amazon. We installed it and within an hour my youngest son broke the glass light fixture in the middle. The size is awkward so nobody has replacement glass light shade for it. Lowes dont carry the replacement...
2.7

Harbor Breeze - Bad Service

Harbor Breeze - Bad Service
On Oct 19th , I called in and spoke with LLinsay And told her I was in search of a reverse switch for a ceiling fan that I had. So I sent her a photo and heard nothing more from her. I’ve been patiently waiting and have gotten no response. Please if someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Carla
2.0

Harbor Breeze - So far not too satisfied
I called customer service on 10/19 & spoke to LLindsay and sent her a photo directly of a fan that I need a reverse switch to . Maybe she is still trying to track it down and I hope she has luck & gets back to me !!